Skip to main content

Renters Insurance

If you are a tenant in a rental unit, you need insurance too. If someone becomes injured in your home or apartment, you can be held liable for that injury. The same holds true if your apartment catches fire, and the damage spreads to the units next to yours.

If you are burglarized and some of your belongings are stolen, renters insurance will help replace your items.

Contact Generazio Associates at (973) 429-8100 to discuss how we can help with your personal insurance needs.