Restaurant Insurance

Restaurants owners have very unique insurance coverage needs that most other businesses do not have. In addition to the usual needs, liability, building and property coverage, business property, etc., you also need insurance coverage for a few other critical areas, such as equipment breakdowns, food spoilage, liquor liability (if alcohol is served), and more.

You might also want to consider umbrella liability coverage in the event of slips and falls, food poisoning or other potential liabilities that restaurants face. Don’t forget about employment practices coverage. Our goal is to help you minimize your risks by finding the right balance of coverage and costs.

Contact Generazio Associates at (973) 429-8100 to discuss how we can help with your insurance needs.