Homeowners Insurance

Your home is likely your most valuable asset, but every home is unique. Cookie-cutter home insurance policies don’t take into account the specific risks your home may face or the variety of policies available that could maximize your protection.

We will assess your home, neighborhood and climate to determine the best policy to protect your home and possessions from a variety of named events. The specific coverage will vary from one policy to the next, and we will work with you to find the policy that best meets your needs.

Additionally, a good homeowner’s policy will cover your living expenses if your home is uninhabitable during the rebuilding process after a covered event.

Contact Generazio Associates at (973) 429-8100 to discuss how we can help with your insurance needs.